The Tiny Habits Coaching Certification Course
is a 6 week course with the
most effective habit and behavior change methods in the world.
This is the best coaching method to restore hope, and evidence that change is possible in your clients.
For most of your clients the thought of a big change all at once is scary, hard, and not something they feel confident enough to tackle.
With the Tiny Habits Coaching Certification Course we teach you how to create small wins for your clients that snowball into massive life changes very quickly.
Benefits of in-depth training in Tiny Habits
via our Coach Certification
Soon after you enroll in the course, you will receive:
- The Tiny Habits Recipe Maker
- 10 Super Successful Tiny Habit Recipes
- The Big List of Anchor Moments
- 102 Celebrations for Tiny Habits
- Our Class Syllabus
In Class 1 you will learn:
- The anatomy of the Tiny Habits Method
- How habit formation is a skill
- How to create Success Momentum for your clients
- What a Celebration Blitz is and teaching your clients to do that
- How to discover daily Anchor Moments
- How to troubleshoot common challenges with Anchor Moments that your clients may have
After Class 1, you will receive:
- Three videos that BJ has recorded about Anchor Moments
- An resource you can use with your client to help them discover their own Anchor Moments
- An extensive list of common and not-so-common Anchor Moments
In Class 2 you will learn:
- The Fogg Behavior Model and how to teach it to others
- How to identify aspirations, outcomes and behaviors
- Two approaches to making behaviors tiny
- How to pair the right Anchor Moment to a new Tiny Behavior
- How to help clients create their own Tiny Habit recipes
- Why you should choose “wants” instead of “shoulds”
- The 5 steps for troubleshooting a Tiny Habits recipe
- What to do when you keep forgetting
After class 2, you will receive:
- Two videos that BJ has recorded about tiny behaviors
- Practice exercises for evaluating and revising Tiny Habits recipes
- Resources for teaching the Fogg Behavior Model
In Class 3, you will learn:
- The 3 types of Tiny Habits
- How to grow a Tiny Habit into a bigger habit
- How emotions create habits
- 10 ways to celebrate your Tiny Habits
- Why celebration matters
- When to celebrate
- How to discover your natural celebration
- How to overcome celebration challenges
After Class 3, you will receive:
- Videos on how to help your clients celebrate
- An extensive list of more ways to celebrate
In Class 4 you will learn:
- The most common Tiny Habits questions — and answers
- How people respond to the Tiny Habits method
- The research and stats that back up this program
- How to make Tiny Habits more automatic
- Learn about Super Habits and Temporary Habits
- How to design habits with the desired outcome in mind
- Winning recipes and signs of a good match
- The importance of timing and context
- Successful approaches to coaching your clients
- How to assess your client’s experience
- How to apply the Tiny Habits Method to your practice or business
- What to expect during your apprenticeship
After Class 4, you will receive:
- All of the content needed to run the 5-Day Tiny Habits program
- A link you can use to invite your friends to try the Tiny Habits Method 5-day program for free, with you as their coach
- Your Tiny Habits Apprenticeship spreadsheet for managing your 5-day program participants
- An orientation to how to run your Apprenticeship successfully
- A one-on-one call with Linda to review the Tiny Habits recipes that your “habiteers” have entered and how to coach them
After Class 4, we help you apply what you’ve learned in an apprenticeship.
This is where things get really fun. You have an opportunity to help others using what you know about Tiny Habits.
As you apprentice, you will learn a lot, and we have a bunch of additional resources to help you succeed.
I want to keep this invitation short, so . . .
The learnings and benefits of the apprenticeship are not listed here.
Instead, let’s go to the longer term. See the next section about Ongoing Benefits.
Upon completion of your training, you qualify to join the Association of Tiny Habits Certified Coaches for a membership fee of either $50 a month or $500 annually. Being a member of the Association of Tiny Habits Certified Coaches gives you a license to use the Tiny Habits Method in your practice to coach others. It also gives you access to the ongoing benefits below.
After you certify as a Tiny Habits Coach and join the Association of Tiny Habits Certified Coaches, you will receive these benefits:
Benefits for your ongoing learning
- Live virtual training (twice a month) with BJ and Linda.
- Video recordings of past coach trainings with BJ and Linda.
- The Tiny Habits Library with teaching and coaching resources.
- The most up-to-date Tiny Habits Coach’s Manual – A 115-page manual that covers everything you need to know about the Tiny Habits Method, including worksheets, PDFs and sample recipes.
- Membership to the Tiny Habits Certified Coaches private Facebook group.
- Discounts on BJ’s Boot Camp in Behavior Design and his Stanford training events.
- Over 30 additional Tiny Habits videos that BJ has created to increase your skills and to use with your clients.
Benefits for your business
- Client referrals from Tiny Habits Academy
- Video testimonials and data about the impact of Tiny Habits
- Stats and testimonials about your own effectiveness as a coach.
- A listing in the Tiny Habits Certified Coach directory on the Tiny Habits Academy site
- Your own “coach” page on our website.
- An invitation to share a guest post on the Tiny Habits Academy blog
- An opportunity to use a Tiny Habits branded email.
- BJ Fogg’s Focus Map kits at wholesale prices
- An opportunity to use the 5-Day Tiny Habits Coach automated email platform to coach your own clients.
Here is what becoming a
Tiny Habits Certified Coach can do for you
You finally have the opportunity to learn the proven methods and systems created by Dr. BJ Fogg, a Stanford Behavior Design Research Scientist.
The benefits of becoming a Tiny Habits Certified Coach are endless.
The skills, tools, and information you will learn can be applied to anything and therefore is invaluable.
Here are what some of what our students have found the program has done for them and can do for you too:
Become a better coach and an industry leader: Fitness, health, teacher, life coach, self development, career guidance, financial planning, small business development, etc. Improving yourself as a coach will allow you to help more people.
Drastically improve success with your clients: Tiny Habits Coaching Certification Course doesn’t just give you a one size fits all approach and hope it works with everyone. You’ll greatly improve your client’s success rate by understanding and knowing exactly what to do with different people.
Touch more lives that you thought possible with effective coaching: You’ll finally be able to work with clients you never would have been able to before because of location and financial restrictions.
Build a sustainable and successful business: By helping more people, improving client success rate, increasing your income and having the freedom to practice and work however you please you will greatly improve your own quality of life as well as your clients.
Work from anywhere: You will have the ability to work from your own home to be home to play with your kids, in the gym, at a studio you own, in corporate environments and many more.
Here is what some of our
Tiny Habits Certified Coaches are saying…
“l have been using Tiny Habits to improve myself for several years now. I decided that by having a formal credential it will help me spread the knowledge to others with more conviction. Given that our startup firm is focused on behavior change, Tiny Habits method is a key element in our repertoire.”— Sukumar Rajagopa, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
“I have been searching for ways to change my behavior my whole life. Tiny Habits helped me find the opening I needed mainly with the missing links of celebrating and keyword tiny. I wanted to learn as much about the method as possible. Also as an author and music educator with an online music teaching business I see many applications of the method in teaching music and learning instruments.”— Ariane Capp, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
In our Tiny Habits Coach Certification Course, we teach you how to coach your clients so they can finally see the changes in their lives that have been eluding them.
- Make your clients helpless and hopeless feelings disappear by showing them a proven way to create lasting changes in their life.
- Clear up the confusion and chaos in their life by showing them how simple and impactful Tiny Habits can be.
- Help your clients achieve long-term changes in their lives by learning the skill of creating habits through the use of Dr. BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits Method.
As a coach, your focus is to help your clients regain power of their life, show them there is hope, and help them reach their goals in becoming healthier, happier, and more successful.
I’m a little bit surprised at how much fun coaching other people with their Tiny Habits is! – Amy Vest, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
I knew helping people was fun, but this is really fun! 🙂 — Tom Cotter, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
The clients that I have worked with just light up when they have that “I can do it” light bulb go off. I really appreciate being able to be involved with Tiny Habits to help and give people practical tools for success momentum. How exciting to be a part of behavior science that is sweeping the nation! — Ann Dolence, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
Tiny Habits Coach Certification Course
When you enroll in our Tiny Habits Certification Course , we will be taking you through 6 weeks of training in the Tiny Habits Method and teaching you how to coach your clients using the Tiny Habits Method.
Each week we will take you through a 60 minute interactive LIVE class in our virtual Zoom classroom. Occasionally, BJ will pop in to answer questions and to share some of his new work in behavior design and habit formation.
This is NOT a pre recorded class, which is why we close our doors once we reach capacity. Our classes are limited to a small number of students to facilitate interaction and discussion. You will experience an intimate and customized learning experience.
You have access to our private Facebook group exclusive to practicing Tiny Habits Coaches ONLY where your training will continue beyond the completion of your Tiny Habits Coach Certification.
You will finish the course with an apprenticeship to get hands-on practical experience to master the Tiny Habits Method.
“The first week I did Tiny Habits it blew me away! I loved how simple my new habits were to do and how easy it was to start to create new behaviours. That confirmed that Tiny Habits was something that could really help a lot of the clients I work with so I jumped onto the coaching course.
If someone is considering joining the course, I’d say it’s the simplest strategy I’ve experienced to create change, from something as simple as drinking some more water to a complete new skill.” — Mark Channon, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
“The Tiny Habits apprenticeship gave me the opportunity to meet and work with fascinating, motivated people from all over the world. It was rewarding to be a part of helping others make key changes in their routines and in their lives. I’m loving every minute of it. It still delights and intrigues me to see the larger shifts people make in their lives as a result of Tiny Habits. It is such a joy to go through part of that process with them.” — Kim Avery, Tiny Habits Certified Coach
Our Tiny Habits Coach Certification Courses fill up pretty fast since we have limited enrollment.
“The Tiny Habits Masterclass gave me great insights into how people design habits and what sets them up for success or failure. It was a great learning experience. BJ and Linda are extremely helpful and open.” Shahir, Hyderabad, India
“Tiny habits had a huge impact on my life. I lost that last stone Id been trying to lose for years, My wife and I get on better because I’m tidy around the house and I’m more productive at work. Not many programmes deliver ALL those benefits…and the people are also very nice!” Stuart Corrigan, Scotland
The Tiny Habits Coach Certification course helps you develop the skills and gives you access to the resources to help change people’s lives for the better. And we guarantee that our training will make you a true expert in how to create habits.
“I’ve been involved in working with individuals and groups for over 20 years, whether it’s been in corporate training programs, or as a self-employed personal coach. The Tiny Habits program is absolutely one of the most effective programs I’ve ever been involved in. I decided to do the Tiny Habits Coaching Certificate Program, so I could use the process in my work with others. I don’t think I’ve ever gone through a training program that prepared me to work with others so well. Linda Fogg-Phillips is an excellent facilitator and coach. By the time I did the practicum, I had the tools, resources, confidence, and support to start helping others. Not only did I gain the coaching certificate, I had a great experience seeing what a truly effective coaching program should be like. Taking the Tiny Habits Coaching Certificate training is one of the best professional development decisions I’ve ever made.” – Shawn Lock
Have questions? Click here to schedule a call with Linda Fogg-Phillips, M.S.
Director of Tiny Habits Academy